Monday, March 26, 2012

South Carolina Coastal Fair

October 27, 2011

I wasn't going to go to the Fair this year since Dad was deployed. I knew there was no way that I could handle 3 kids by myself. Luckily I have Super Great parents who came to visit so they could help lighten my load. I love when family comes in to save the day.
Here the kids are riding the tea cups
This was the funniest thing trying to watch. I wish I could of had a camera. You really had to be there. First, Anthony tries to make it through the fun house spin pike by himself. Of course he falls. He can barely walk straight on flat surface, much less one that is spinning around.
Pop tries to step in to save him.

But...he falls just as hard as Anthony did. I thought I never could have laughed harder than I did when I was watching them get spun all around. Pop kept trying to get back up but each time failed with more slipping and rolling around. Finally the guy had to stop the machine to help the old man up. HILARIOUS!!! I wish y'all could have been there

1 comment:

Marina said...

He IS getting old! LOL