Isabel was super excited to find out that we were going to have corn on the cob for dinner. She quickly grabbed one up and proceeded to take a bite when all of a sudden she notices she can't get anything off. She quickly takes another bite...still nothing. After several more attempts with no results she stares the piece of corn down wondering what is going wrong.
She whines to me, "Mom, I can't get any corn off". Looking at me with her gap toothed face. I had to laugh even though she was very sad, frustrated, confused, and disappointed. I cracked a joke about her not having any teeth and we all began to laugh and quickly grabbed the camera to seize the moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hahaha! Poor Girl! I'd feel the same way. I get so excited every when with the weather starts to get warm because I know that its that time of year when I can get lots of fresh produce, especially corn! =)
That tells you how long its been since she's had corn on the cob too!!! Hahahaha! Tell her she's absolutely adorable!
Oh, Frankie wanted me to tell you that she is as smart as her mama. ;)~
I couldn't stop giggling over this post!!!
Post a Comment