Back in December my hubby took me on a date to go see the Charleston Stingrays. We had such a fun time at the hockey game. The stadium was rockin' with loud, screaming people ringing there cow bells. We saw tons of players get slammed into the walls. Hockey is such a rough sport. I was kind of disappointed that there wasn't a fight. I wanted to see somebody loose a tooth. Maybe next time. But since we were military we got FREE hats. YAY!
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Stingrays
Back in December my hubby took me on a date to go see the Charleston Stingrays. We had such a fun time at the hockey game. The stadium was rockin' with loud, screaming people ringing there cow bells. We saw tons of players get slammed into the walls. Hockey is such a rough sport. I was kind of disappointed that there wasn't a fight. I wanted to see somebody loose a tooth. Maybe next time. But since we were military we got FREE hats. YAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Since we've been here we've haven't been to a stingray's game and I don't know why. We went to a hockey game in Cola when we were dating and we loved it!
Post a Comment