My nephew, Jonah, turned the big 8 and had his baptism. Even though, it called for me to travel one more time I wouldn't pass it up for the world.
I was glad to see that Emry decided to come and see the baptism too. I wish I could see you in church surroundings more often. Not to make you feel bad or anything. I love you more than the world can give and I will take you any way you are.
After the baptism we all met at Pop's and had an oyster roast. Yeah, thats a lot of oysters
I don't eat oysters. The look, smell, texture, taste...everything about them make me gag. But I thought since they had so many I might as well help them open some of them. I didn't do so well. After 3 tries not getting any of them open I thought it was best to call it quits. We stayed up until 1:00am eating, playing games, and just cutting up having a good old time. I have to say I love living close to my family. They always know how to have a good time.Oh and I can't forget the whole reason of us getting together to have such fun...JONAH! Thank you for letting me join in on your special day. You have such a sweet spirit about you. I am so proud of you for your decisions in life. May there be many more great things come your way. Remember to stand tall, walk straight, and let the spirit guide you to a righteous life.
4 comments:
I'm the same way about oysters. They make me want to gag just thinking about them.
You've been in Columbia, three weeks in a row... and I haven't seen you! not cool! But so happy you were able to see family!
It really was an awesome weekend!!!
Awww...I miss everything!!!! I definitely need to plan a trip this summer!
Post a Comment