Friday, January 21, 2011
Family Pictures
Once again I am slack for not sending out Christmas cards. We had every intention on doing so, but Olan Mills kind of put a damper on things. When we took the pictures we only ordered the big pictures. You know the 16x20 and some 8x10s. We figured since we were getting the CD of all the pictures we could just print out our own cards. Well, low and behold. When it came time to pick our pictures up they mixed our order up with somebody else. It took an extra week to sort it out. Then when we got our CD the pictures that we blew up and edited to get bigger were blurry on the CD. So we could never print them again. We had to go back again and they are trying to get us another CD of recovered photos. It has been a month and still NO pictures. I am very disappointed with Olan Mills. We are still battling it out, but in the mean time I can't wait any longer so here are the photos that we did order that came in.
Family Shot
The Couple who started it all
Mama and the kids
Daddy and the kids
You can tell by those looks that they get into trouble
But I LOVE them
Isabel (6yrs)
Anthony (4yrs)
Gabriella (2yrs)

Here is the one we got matted and framed. It was too cute to pass up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Awwww! They turned out great! Your hair is getting long too! Wow!
those pictures are AWESOME
Ok, that last one is sooo cute!!
How cute! Especially the last one's of Gabriella! I just love her curls!
When I was younger, my family always went to Olan Mills but each year, the photography and service got worse and worse until we stopped going. I didn't know they even still existed!
Great Pictures!
Post a Comment