This year we actually celebrated Christmas early. We were going out of town to visit family and we wouldn't be at our house on Christmas so we made a special call to Santa and asked if he could come on the 22nd instead. He was happy to oblige.
Isabel

Asked for DS games, coloring things, make up and jewery. NO TOYS! She says she is too old for them now.

A caboodle! Now you have some where to put all of your make up you got for your birthday.

I'm glad you got everything you asked for
Anthony

Asked for Bumble Bee Transformer and coloring things

Wow! Thats a big Bumble Bee. He talks and lights up too... SCORE!!!

Glad to see all your wishes came true
Gabriella

Asked for a baby doll, kitty kat, and once again coloring things. What is it with my kids and coloring?

What? A Baby Zhu Zhu! How exciting! She loves this thing by the way.

I'm glad Santa got you a Fur Real Kitty and not a "real" kitty. We all know how Mama deals with animals. She takes her every where...even in bed to sleep with.

The family gift from Santa was a Toy Story shooting game. It gave us flash backs of our Disney World Vacation. They had this same ride/game at Universal Studios. The kids loved it and when they saw it in the stores they had to have it. Now we can relive our vacation every day with in our own home. YAY! Thank You Santa!
Merry Christmas every one. I'm sorry I didn't send out Christams cards this year again. We got our family pictures made, but then I got lazy and never made cards. I will post our pictures later. I know it will be late for Christmas, but you can still enjoy a good family photo.
2 comments:
Your kids are so adorable! I swear I wish I could babysit them!!!
Your kids scored and I love all of their smiling faces!
P.S I laughed when I read the animal comment =)
Post a Comment