I sat in the very back of the cafeteria so the pictures were all blurry and didn't turn out good.
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Jack-a-lympics Performance
Isabel had her first performance at school. For the past couple of weeks I have been hearing Isabel run around the house practicing all of her songs. Don't you just love kindergarten?
Here they are waiting for it to start. They are super excited! The girl in the middle, Jenny, is also in Isabel's Sunday school class. When she started school she was glad that she already had a friend and knew somebody
This is them singing their "B.A.G. song" I must have heard this song 100 times before the actual performance. Its really cute. It talks about them wanting candy in their B.A.G. for Halloween.
I sat in the very back of the cafeteria so the pictures were all blurry and didn't turn out good.
After the performance Jenny's Dad brought her flowers. Jenny was so nice and saw that Isabel didn't have any (we're slack parents) so she pulled 2 flowers out of her bouquet and gave them to Isabel. Thank You Jenny, you are a true friend.
I sat in the very back of the cafeteria so the pictures were all blurry and didn't turn out good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment