Friday, September 17, 2010
Orlando, FL-Day 6 (Typhoon Lagoon)
After taking the kids to 3 parks in a row it really starts to take a wear on you. We all decided to take a break for a day and just relax around the resort and swim in the pool again. But the next day we were all rested. Well, some of us were. Pop and Nanny were still too exhausted so they stayed home with little Anthony and Gabriella so the rest of us could really enjoy ourselves at the water park. Finally, a day with a break from pictures. You can't exactly take a camera into a "water" park. It doesn't work so well. However we did get to get some pictures with Lilo and Stitch before we got all wet.

And again once we finished the park we got to take a few more at the entrance. Sorry for the boob leakage in the pictures. I was a little soaked from the slides

Isabel is such a dare devil. She wanted to ride everything and she did. There was only 2 slides she couldn't ride. Boy did she love all the water. She was a pro by the end of the day. She would grab her own tube, hike up all the stairs, set up her tube once she got to the top, and fly on down to the bottom with a big splash. It really was refreshing finally going to a park that cools you down on such hot days. I can't forget to thank Pop and Nanny for staying behind with the little ones. We were able to do a lot more because of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ok, PLEASE let me look like you in a bathing suit after I have 3 children!!!
All the Disney pictures are so cute! Seeing them really makes me want to start planning but Jesse wants to wait until the kids are older. At least another year.
LOVE LOVE LOVE all your pictures. I will say It does wear you out. After our vacation there, We NEEDED another one.
It looks like y'all had so much fun at disney. I'm soo jealous because I've never been!
Post a Comment