I promise all of my family and friends that I will take care of her. She is part of the family. The way I see it is that all of the other dogs we have had we never paid for, and never got trained. They were always unruly obnoxious pets. So I didn't really care either way about them. I figure if I pay lots of money for one I might keep better care of them. I would kill my self if I just let $500 run out the back door. Lollipop is different. We have bought her clothes and have signed her up for training classes. I have taken every precaution so she want end up getting on my nerves. I have invested lots of money into her, and she is going to be the BEST pet ever!
Now I just hope she can survive Gabriella. She has already dropped Lollipop, pokes her eyes, ran her head into a wall, and hit her on the head with the remote. Maybe, it is a good thing that she wasn't a Teacup Yorkie, she would have been dead already. With Goobs around we need all the extra weight on our pets as we can get.
2 comments:
Oh, wow! Gabriella might be the demise of your $500. I like the name Lollipop. =)
What an absolute cutie!! I've always wanted a yorkie. Maybe for my next dog. But your right that spending the time and money to train your dog is soo worth it. We took Belle to a puppy class and then an adult class and it was well worth it. The training has literally saved her life many times. And don't worry, little dogs are very resiliant (sp)! Belle has been thrown, had her ears pulled, dropped and just plain beaten up by my nieces and nephews and thankfully she just takes it without even a whimper ;) growl. Lollipop will make it ;(
Post a Comment