Dad had originally planned to take us to the Keys and go snorkeling. I was all game until I found out that it was going to be a 15 hour drive. After just driving a 10 hour drive to Ohio and back I was not ready to be stuck in the car again for even longer. He was upset with me, but I just couldn't do it. He had to call our hotel and everything to cancel our reservations. I'm so sorry baby.
Anywho, we decided to stay home since we do live near the beach. There is plenty to do right here in Charleston. The important part was that we were together, and might I add, with NO KIDS!
Beach
First we went to the beach. Actually, the first 2 days we just stayed home. You are all adults I'm sure I don't have to say what we did there.Parasailing
Horse Carriage Tour Ride
Later that day we headed downtown and took a horse carriage ride. I always love to take tours. You learn cool interesting facts about neat places. What better place to learn about than downtown Charleston?Since Dad will be making rank for captain next month along with like 20 other guys in his squadron they all decided to chip in and throw a big party to celebrate. They went all out and rented a yacht. I was against it at first because I knew it was going to be more like a booze cruise. But being in the military some times you have to be part of these stupid things. Anthony knew I already wasn't to thrilled to go on this cruise so he failed to mention to me until we are headed to the yacht that HOOTERS was going to be catering this event. What? I was so mad. I was thinking the worst, but after we got there it actually wasn't that bad. I had a pretty fun evening. Its hard to stay mad when you are on a beautiful yacht with the man you are in LOVE with, watching the sunset on the Cooper River.

4 comments:
It looks like you guys had a fantastic time! Lizzy your are so gorgeous...I liked your "immodest" dress and I didn't think it was bad. :) It covered all the important parts! :)
I loved the pictures you all took! Thanks for keeping us updated!!!
So awesome! Congrats on a second Honeymoon-type week!!
It looks sooo romantic, and you didn't even have to leave home! I didn't know you could go parasailing in Charleston! Makes sense though....
We did it once in Hawaii, and I totally got motion sick, the dipping in the water was the only thing that saved me! I hope you didn't get sick!
I have to laugh about the pic of you guys in front of the horse though, the shadowing makes Anthony look like he has an Amish-type beard! The horse helps it look more Amish too I guess! lol
Awww! Liz Ann it looks like everything was amazing! You know, people fly to Charleston from all over the world, so having all that fun stuff in your backyard is great! And, might I add...Anthony looks great with full facial hair! He looks more mature and handsome. I really love it! Too bad he can't keep it. ;) Anyway, I love your narrating...you're a trip! LOVE YOU!
AAAAWWWWWHHHHHH! Love the pictures and the sunsets! You two are so cute together and I'm glad you were able to get a break from the everyday routine. Natalie
Post a Comment