I found it fitting to make his room full of Airplanes since his Dad is a pilot
It was hard to get pictures with my camera phone. But here is one side with his airplane table that a friend gave me. (I painted it to match the color scheme) I think I am going to add a banner hooked on to one of the planes above his window that says his name.
You know how airplanes pull little messages behind them. I think it would be cute.
And here is the other side with his Air Force build a bear monkey in the mushroom chair. We had to get it to replace Dad for when he is gone.
left wall, I painted a huge cloud on the ceiling too. You can see part of it
the right wall and closet
You know how airplanes pull little messages behind them. I think it would be cute.
I think I did an excellent job on budgeting this room. Most everything was either given to us or I got at Goodwill and had to fix up. All in all I think I spent less than $50 fixing up this room.
8 comments:
this is AMAZING, Liz Ann!!!! I love it! I love the colors and the creative wall paintings - did you do them yourself?? did you use a pattern at least? They look so perfect. :D well done. AH!! I love love love it.
Thank you Jayci! I can't take full credit. The airplanes are vinal stickers I found from target, but I did free hand all the clouds
WOW I really LOVE his room! It's a cool room for a boy. Hey I better not let Vince see this post, or else I gotta re-do his room.
You are Very Creative and put things together well. Now what about the girls room and Yours???
What a great job you did, Liz Ann!!! It's a room that he can grow in to and you won't have to re-decorate in a couple of years, either! You did a really nice job - love it!
How adorable! I love it. Whenever we finally have kids, you're hired to do their rooms ;)
Precious! I love the pop of orange, it is a nice touch. I'm sure that the little man loves his new digs!
You are so talented!!! I love this room. I am very impressed with the planes and the clouds! It looks like a cozy place to be! Great job!
Wow, this is awesome! I could never hand paint clouds. You did a great job.
Post a Comment