Our group of friends around here decided to go to the beach at Isle of Palms last Thursday. We had such a good time that we have decided to do it every Friday. Excuse the poor quality of photos. They were from my camera phone.
Our group of friends around here decided to go to the beach at Isle of Palms last Thursday. We had such a good time that we have decided to do it every Friday.
5 comments:
Yeah for living close to the beach! =) I haven't been to the beach since the weather's been nice. That's probably cause on my days off I want to sleep!
Is it really beach season there already! I can't wait. It looks like SO much fun. I hope Claire has gotten over her sand phobia.
Love the pictures! I agree Maricella rocks!! Does she have a blog??
I GOT to come down and catch those rays with you!
Love the beach pics!!! During the summer I will pack Anna Kay up and we will join you! :)
Let me know when you will be heading to Gilbert for some strawberry picking! Count us in!
Post a Comment