Sunday, March 21, 2010

"4's Tag"

My computer got a virus and has been down for 2 weeks. I finally got it fixed and have been blog hopping again. I found out I got tagged by Laci.

Facts about me in 4's:

4 shows I like to watch:
well, we haven't had t.v. in over a year now, because me and my kids were obsessed with it. So I will list what I use to watch
1. Real Housewives of Orange County
2. Chelsea Lately
3. HGTV
4. DIY

4 things I'm passionate about:
1. Family
2. Church
3. Blogging
4. Working Out (newest hobby)

4 phrases I say a lot:
1. 1....2....3....
2. Go to your ROOM!!!
3. Are you poopy again?
4. Be quite!

4 things I have learned from the past:
1. Treasure family time
2. Don't buckle under peer pressure
3. I can always lean on my family for support and advice
4. Heavenly Father knows best

4 places I would like to go:
1. Italy
2. Hawaii
3. Australia
4. Really anywhere as long as my husband would be there

4 Things I did yesterday:
1. Water aerobics class
2. attended a birthday party
3. came home and crashed....zzzz
4. watched Princess and the Frog for the 10th time in 3 days

4 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Reuniting with Anthony
2. Easter
3. having a nice tone body
4. Bathing suit weather

4 Things I love about winter:
this list is hard, because I don't like winter. I hate the cold!
1. Hot Chocolate
2. S'mores
3. bonfires
4. Snuggling under blankets

4 Things on my wish list:
1. My husband
2. hardwood floors
3. granite counter tops
4. crown molding

4 Friends to tag:
I'm tagging people who haven't posted in a while. Hint! Hint! Get to posting again...
1. Marina Wolfe
2. Rebekah Del Priore
3. Mary McDonald
4. Chelsea Lundberg

2 comments:

House of Squitty said...

Welcome back, it's been a while!

Marina said...

Oh, freakin' heck!!!! The pressure!!!!! ;) You know, I'm actually working on my blog today. I'm trying to get my Christmas finished. Gah, it's already spring!!!! Just so you know, you did good on your winter list considering you hate it! =)