Our plane left out of Charlotte at 4:40pm last Tuesday. We had a lay over in Atlanta, but finally arrived in Vegas at 9:50pm. That would be almost 1:00am our time. Yeah, we were tired.
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Vegas Trip...Arrival
I am back from my vacation, and I am ready to share my experience with everybody. We tried to cram as many activities as we could into our week vacation. You know my family and pictures. Marina probably took 1,ooo photos. NOT KIDDING! We went through and deleted 1/2 of them. I am going to try to cut it down even smaller and I am going to post these one day at a time so it will be easier on you and me. Hang in there....Its a LOT!
Our plane left out of Charlotte at 4:40pm last Tuesday. We had a lay over in Atlanta, but finally arrived in Vegas at 9:50pm. That would be almost 1:00am our time. Yeah, we were tired.
After my sister living in Vegas for 3 years I finally was able to make a visit out to see her. We were so EXCITED!
My brother, Rocco, and his wife, Angel, flew out to visit too. It was actually their idea to come out here. When I found out they were going I had to come and tag along with them. The More the Merrier! Right? I just love family
It was taking forever to get our luggage. I think my bag was the last to come out. I was starting to think that they had lost my bag.
But wait...then it came out. I was happy again. I guess, I was just irritated because I had been on a plane for 7 hours and it was 1:00 in the morning. It starts to take a toll on you
After we got all of our luggage together we were hungry. We grabbed some grub and headed to Rocco and Angel's Resort. They have a time share so they thought they would take the opportunity to use it. Not me, I stayed with my sister. I couldn't be a 3rd wheel on that one. I had to give them some space. In their lobby they had this huge chair. I thought it was pretty cool.
Our plane left out of Charlotte at 4:40pm last Tuesday. We had a lay over in Atlanta, but finally arrived in Vegas at 9:50pm. That would be almost 1:00am our time. Yeah, we were tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment