Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Jack Frost

I know I said that I was going to bake something with the kids everyday, but that was just too much for me. Amy and I have decided to do it every Friday. I can handle once a week. This past Friday's attempt was Jack Frost Cookies
First, get all your gear on...you know aprons and mittens
Isabel and Bell with their cookies. They already ate the hats off
Anthony about to take the whole cookie down with one bite...YIKES!
Gabriella devouring hers
And here they are. Notice the one to the far left is sad because he knows it probably won't snow here in SC
Anthony wanted one to have a blue and a green eye.

These cookies were real easy to make. You just take an Oreo cookie, dip in chocolate, put a stick in, and decorate. I'm actually not going to put these on the family recipe blog because they were way too sweet for me. An Oreo is just fine by itself of course with a glass of milk that is. Once you cake on all the other sweets its just too much. Although everybody else loved them. Amy's husband ate at least 5 of them. It made me sick just watching him eat them. I took one bite and that was enough for me. If you are a sweet kind of person than these will be right up your alley. I just made them for the kids to enjoy

3 comments:

Leigh This Way said...

YUCK!! The only way I can eat and oreo is to take the cream off and just eat the cookies so I guess this recipe is a no for me! But it looks like the kids sure had a good time.

Marina said...

You're such a fun mom!!!

Candice and Nathan said...

Those are so cute!