Saturday, October 17, 2009

Frankie Came to Town


If you are wondering why I am finally updating my blog it is because my nephew, Frankie, flew in from Vegas 2 days ago and will be flying back tomorrow. I had to come to Columbia to see him while I had the chance. Therefore I actually had access to a computer again. Thanks Angel! You are always a life saver. Hopefully it won't be too much longer before we get a new computer and get the Internet hooked up.
Anyways, Frankie, we are glad that you could make the trip to see us. It is always a pleasure. Too bad it is short lived. What I'm really hoping is that I will be able to make a trip out to Vegas to see them. Now that would be bliss full

1 comment:

Leigh This Way said...

From your facebook status, I thought he was in Charleston. Oh well. Glad you were able to visit with him.