Saturday, October 17, 2009

Air Force Ball

Anthony insisted that we go to a ball. I'm really not up for these kind of things, but anybody who knows my husband knows that he loves to put on a suit.Here we are out our 1st Ball/Banquet Dinner. Cheers. To me it was an over priced occasion, and the food was not that great, but I did get to hear a General talk. He gave a wonderful speech about "ordinary people doing extraordinary things".I did like my dress that my husband picked out for meThey provided daycare at the place. After we ate dinner we got the kids and started to head out. But Isabel was so excited to be at a BALL so Dad took her out on the dance floor and slowed danced with her to a song. It really made her day. She felt like the princess in Enchanted. It was really cute

1 comment:

Leigh This Way said...

Aww, how sweet! I bet she felt just like Cinderella.