Friday, July 24, 2009

CraZy KiDs

Here are a few random pictures of the cRaZy things my kids do...Isabel got a cold sore and she comes out the bathroom with her hand over her mouth. I was like whats wrong. She finally removed her hand and this is what she had done.
Gabriella is your typical baby...stuffing anything and everything in her mouth that she can
Dad was trying to wash the dishes and Gabriella wouldn't stop crying, she wanted to be held. So Dad picked her up and put her in the sick and washed the dishes in the other side. This is her showing attitude.
I had put the kids in to bed to go to sleep, and I went in there to check on them. Isabel and Gabriella were already asleep, but Anthony was hiding under the covers crawling around like he was a monster.


What will kids come up with next?

2 comments:

Hipple Family said...

your kids are so cute!!!

Marina said...

Gabriella in the sink is one of the cutest things I've seen!!! She is adorable! =) And, then Little Anthony is a riot! Hahaha! Isabel looks so big...crazy!