Saturday, June 6, 2009

Help! I'm Fallin' & I ...


Lately Anthony has been telling me he has to go pee. I was so shocked the first time he said it. I ripped his diaper off so fast and threw him on the toilet. Of course he didn't go. He has NO control over his bowel movements. But I'm not going to discourage him for ever trying. Hopefully I can build up a good habit for him and eventually, one day, he will go. Fingers crossed.


Well, the other day I sat him on the toilet and left the room to go get another diaper for him. All of a sudden I hear Isabel screaming, "Mom! Help! Hurry!" I ran back in the bathroom and this is what I found. Anthony was saying, "Mom, I'm fallin" It was so hilarious

3 comments:

Leigh This Way said...

Hahaha! I wish I was small enough to fall in the toilet. Unfortunately my rear is so big that as long as the seat is down, I'll NEVER have that problem! ;)

Rebekah Del Priore said...

poor thing, he is so cute!

Mary McDonald said...

LMAO!!! That is too funny. I can totally see Anthony saying, "Mom, help!"