Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Explanation on the New Do
Ok, I did not tell y'all the whole story on getting my hair cut. This will explain why my hair looked so jacked up on the after shot pic. First of all, the lady that cut my hair did not know what the heck she was doing. I knew something was up because she never wet my hair before she started cutting it. Then she was shaking every time she would touch my hair. After she cut it the first time she asked me what I thought. I was like this looks nothing like the picture I showed you. Ok, let me try again. This happened 3 times. Finally, I blew up. I asked her how long she had been cutting hair. She said 4 months. I said are you sure I'm not your first customer. I told her to stop touching my hair and to get somebody else over to finish me off. So then another lady came over and tried to fix what the other idiot did to me. So this is what I ended up with. The lady tried to style it, which is the way the after shot picture looks like. Which I thought the same thing. Holy Cow, flash back from the 80's. The next day I took a shower and styled it how I wanted it and that is what you see in the Charleston pictures. Drama, Drama, Drama!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
LOL!!! I'm glad you got rid of the newbie! That story is so funny! You DO look really great with the way YOU style it! You're adorable!
I think it looks good - I've seen people with their hair like that here. I think you could pretty much rock whatever haircut you got though - even a mohawk - you're so pretty!!! :)
wow - bad experience!!! But it looks SO good how you styled it. :o) I think you're in the clear b/c you know how to style!! haha That was a close one.
YIKES! Yeah, beginning of summer is always a bad time to get anything done, going to a new dentist, a new stylist, etc. because all the new graduates are out in full force! But I guess everyone's got to start somewhere! (I just prefer them not to try out on me.)
Post a Comment