Here we go, another one of my favorite family traditions. I love how my family has so many traditions. Anyways, Every 2nd week in April strawberries come to town. Our family loads up in the car and head out to Cottle Farms to pick fresh strawberries. They are so good. When you pick strawberries right off the vine they taste so much sweeter than the one in the stores. Needless to say we eat about 2 buckets each out in the patches and then we pick a bucket to go.
As soon as we get out the car Isabel goes running right in a mud puddle and falls down. What the heck? Not even 2 seconds. This is why we always wear grundgie clothes out in the patches. 
As soon as we get out the car Isabel goes running right in a mud puddle and falls down. What the heck? Not even 2 seconds. This is why we always wear grundgie clothes out in the patches. 








5 comments:
MMMM I want strawberries SOO badly now! thanks a lot. ha ha Gabby's making strawberry jam by hand!! What fun!
Oh YUM! I wish that I could have done that this year. I wonder if its too late to go strawberry pickin here?
Those pics of the kids eating the berries are great! LOL!!! They definitely enjoyed themselves, huh?
That looks so fun! Yummy too!!
HERE COMES THE STAWBERRY MONSTER. Love KateLynn
Post a Comment