Monday, May 4, 2009

Papa's 63rd Birthday

I can't believe my Dad is 63! He still acts like he is in his 30's. He is the GREATEST man I know. I love my Dad to pieces. I think Heavenly Father for giving me such a wonderful father. He is such a good example for me. I hope one day I will be able to make him proud. Love you Pops. Oh and his bday was actually on April 27th. I'm just late posting this stuff. Sorry The family got together out at the Lake at Delia's house to celebrate
Dad and Antony out at Lake Murray on the Kiaks. Notice Anthony is doing the paddling.
Papa and Isabel kiaking as well
Happy Birthday Papa. Hope you enjoyed your Day at the Lake with the family.

3 comments:

Jayci said...

that looks like a fun birth-day. kayaking!! Happy birthday to your fun dad!

Marina said...

You're right...he's the best! You're so blessed to be so close to him. Make sure you take care of him.

Anonymous said...

I thank Pop had a wonderful birthday KateLynn