Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Philly Pics
Sorry if some of the pictures are bad. I took them while we were driving in the car. Its so hard to find parking downtown, and to walk every where would have taken forever. I tried the best I could. This past week has been so busy. Stay tuned....I still have pictures from camping with Daddy on his last day home, Julia's wedding and Easter.
Anthony looking out the hotel window. We were on the 14th floor. He loved being up high
She loves being turned upside down
Us in the comfy Sheraton Hotel
We went to the King of Prussia Mall, the largest mall in the world. Well, depending if you measure how many actually stores are in it, or the actual square footage of the mall. It could be the 2nd largest by how many stores are in it instead of sq. ft.
Dad, Anthony & Gabriella in front of Liberty Hall
beautiful building with downtown philly traffic...gotta love it
Capturing the typical Penn State College kid walking on campus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that 'rocky museum' is FABULOUS inside. I hope you got to go in?? :P FUN TRIP!! I can't believe that whole things is DOTS.
Love the old buildings. Don't know why but i do.
That is a beautiful area! I'd love visiting there.
Post a Comment