Monday, April 27, 2009

Julia's Wedding

Julia's wedding was so sweet. I don't know what it was about it. I usually don't cry at weddings, but as soon as I saw Julia walk down the isle I started crying and couldn't stop. Everythibg about it was so touching. The way they looked at each other, the way they touched, the whole atmosphere was full of love. The first kiss...Pat almost jumped the gun he was so excited
My Dad was the lucky one to marry them

They are so in love
When they arrived to the reception they entered in with the Carolina Gamecock Fight Song. Everybody was laughing. This whole wedding had a lot of their little personalities all in it.
Their first dance as Mr. & Mrs. May. Their little girl, Juliana, got jealous and had to dance with Mommy & Daddy too.
Julia dancing with her Dad, Michale.
Me and Papa
Me and my sister in law, Angel
Angel, Eli, me and Emry
Emry's crack head self again
Me and the Bride
Rocco, Ethen, Alex & Uncle Johnny
Me, Julia, & Delia
Uncle Angelo, Rocco, Ethen, Alex, Dorian, & Uncle Johnny
Mom & Pop dancing
Pop had to pull Susan out on the dance floor to let her let loose for a change
cutting the cake
My cousin, Jordy and his girlfriend, Jessica, the bride, me and Brad's girlfriend

3 comments:

Mary McDonald said...

Julia looks so pretty and happy! I always love pics of just the guys in our family...

Mary Beth said...

Julia looks gorgeous!
And I love your outfit.

Marina said...

Julia is so beautiful! And, Mary, I was going to say the same thing about the guys. I was actually considering stealing it off of here. I love the way they look when they're amongst themselves.