Yay! My oldest brother, Alex, came down from Pennsylvania to spend Easter with us. We decided to all get together and go out to eat.

Some of my brothers and sisters (missing 2) Ethen, Delia, Alex, Me & Rocco(left to right)

3 brothers, Ethen, Alex & Rocco

My oldest sister, Delia

My sister in law, Angel and my crack head niece, Emry....Gotta love 'em
3 comments:
I love it whenever I'm able to get together with my brother and sisters without kids and have fun together (Not that I'm saying I don't love my nieces but its nice to have sometime as grown ups!)
Okay, you've have just made me completely jealous! I hate that I couldn't be there. Y'all look so good together. You need to post those pics to FB. And, the one of you and Delia, you need to add to our sister's slide.
Oh my gosh! I haven't seen Alex in years.....he and Delia still look exactly the same. :) Those are great pics! It looks like you all had a great time.
Post a Comment