Saturday, February 14, 2009
Well since Lizzy was so happy I posted about my flight the other day, I have decided to post again, because after all, I am 1200 miles away and I need to make her feel part of my life. It is now officially V-day. So I'd just like to say, Lizzy will you be my Valentine? You are all a guy like me could ask for really. You're witty, smart, pretty, sexy and cute all at the same time. You support me in many of the crazy endeavors I under take, wait a minute , that doesn't really make sense. because in reality, my whole life is one crazy endeavor. So thanks for supporting me through the rough times and encouraging when I need it. Outsiders may see you pick at me and think that we are going through a rough patch in life, but I know that it is your way of keeping me straight, and Heaven knows that it takes a lot to corral my craziness. I'm truly sorry that I have to miss V-day and our anniverary, but I promise I will make it up to you some how. I love you and thank Heavenly Father everyday for providing a woman who can somehow deal with me, and still find time to raise my three wonderful kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awh baby, you totally surprised me. I didn't think you were going to post again. And especially not showing your affectionate side. You are sweet. I can't wait to see you again so I can plant a big wet one on you. Happy V-Day to you too! I love you
Watch out now! No PDA! You know that, right? LOL
Seriously, Anthony, that was very sweet. Thanks for sharing it with all of us.
Post a Comment