Sunday, February 1, 2009

Grey Hair????

OMG!!! Last night I had this horrible dream that Anthony cheated on me and then he came and beat me with a stick. I know it was crazy. I called him at 4am and talked to him on the phone because I was so freaked out. Yeah, my night was destroyed I couldn't go back to sleep. And if maters couldn't get worse I look in the mirror this morning and there is a freaking grey hair in my head. OMG!!! I couldn't believe it. Did that dream really stress me out that bad? Am I really getting that old? Some people have wanted to pull it out, but I just can't pull myself to do it. I think grey hair shows wisdom. God knows I need some of that =) At first I was freaked out about it, but now I think it gives me a little sparkle. It isn't a dull grey hair. It is bright and pretty. Anyways, I guess I'm not as young as I thought. Or either my hubby just stresses me out that much

8 comments:

gleehorse said...

lol I have had those dreams, too. There is a funny story about that I'll have to find for you (I think from Chicken Soup). :) And I keep finding gray hairs lately....just you wait. :) Really, it's normal to start in the 20s. I had no idea and was pretty upset my first time (not that I'm so happy now about it, bleh!).

Anonymous said...

man, I really must stress you out.

House of Squitty said...

Hey, I am just impressed that you can embrace it. I've had a huge streak in the middle of my head since I was 20 years old and I color the dickens out of it. In the event that you get sick of it when they start multiplying use a blonde semi permanent color and they'll look like highlights!

Hipple Family said...

No worries. I have it too!! lol

Rebekah Del Priore said...

WHAT? the other night when you showed me, you didn't share the story behind it. You Are SO CRazy!!! And i say don't pull it:)

Marie said...

Ha ha ha...you're too cute!!! :) I've had gray hairs since the 6th grade and my friends would sit and pluck them out for me. I just leave mine. I sure hope you don't get them from stress or it means I've been stressed for THAT long!!! ;) I hope that's just an old wives tale!!

Marie said...

Ha ha ha...you're too cute!!! :) I've had gray hairs since the 6th grade and my friends would sit and pluck them out for me. I just leave mine. I sure hope you don't get them from stress or it means I've been stressed for THAT long!!! ;) I hope that's just an old wives tale!!

Marina said...

DON'T pull it!