Thursday, January 22, 2009

He Is STANDING


I am supper excited. Anthony is standing up all by himself now. He will push himself up and stand up for a good minute now. I am so proud of him. Go Anthony! Go Anthony! Go Anthony! Hip hip Horay!!! Not too much longer before he starts walking

8 comments:

Amy said...

That is exciting news! Go lil' Anthony!

Marina said...

Awww, what a big boy! He looks like he's feeling dangerous.

House of Squitty said...

Awww! Congrats to Anthony, he looks so proud of himself.

Marie said...

Woo hoo!!!! That's so wonderful!

Anonymous said...

He has come so far. I went back to put that babydoll up and held him for a while. He has such a sweet voice. As soon as I walked in he told me "hello" and just talked to me the whole time. Natalie

Pamela said...

That's awesome!!!! Go Anthony!!!!

Julianne said...

That is great! I miss hearing this little guy talk...he is the cutest!

Anonymous said...

Lizzy does he have the braces still? He looks so proud of himself in this pic. Give him a smooch for me!!!