Saturday, December 6, 2008
More pics
There are also pictures of us on my sister's blog, the McDonald Maddness. Some of her pictures are better. I'm waiting on the CD to be sent to me and then I will post them on my blog too. Also check out her family pictures. I took them while I was visiting them. I thought they turned out pretty good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love all of your pictures. So fun to see what you guys have been up to. I can't believe that in just 2.5 months it will be a YEAR that I have been gone from Del Rio!!! Anyway - as for the fire crackers, I think that was funny. I'm sure it scared the snot out of some people, but funny still :)
You did do a GREAT job on their pics. They look awesome!
LIZZY!! I miss you guys!!!! You all look b-e-a-utiful. :-)
What are you doing for Christmas?
Oh my gosh! For some reason my blog hasn't said you've updated for 2 months so I hadn't clicked on your link! I just caught up with everything and it looks like you've been having lots of fun! Your kids are so cute, and I can't believe how much they seem to have already changed since you left Del Rio! It was fun to read up, we miss you guys!
Post a Comment