Isabel's birthday was actually the 12th, but we held her party last night. It was a Princess Bash. We just had the family over to help us celebrate the wonderful occasion. We were sad that Dad could not be with us. I know he was there in spirit. I was so pleased to be back in SC where my parents could be there. In our family we have a tradition where for our birthday's we get to pick our favorite homemade ice cream we like and our parents make it. YUM! YUM! I haven't had it in 3 years. It was quite the hit of the party. We had banana and peach. Lip smakin good! Ok I had to take a picture of Delia and her family. She was the first person to arrive. Actually EARLY! Everybody in our family knows how we harrase her about being late to everything. If she says a time we add an hour to whatever she says. When everybody arrived we sang Happy B-day and ate some cake. Anyways, for the games we played musical mattreses (imatating Princess and the Pee, and I used pillows for mini mattreses). We cut out the lights and turned on the disco & strobe light to really give it a ball room affect. Then we split into teams and raced to see who could pop all their balloons first. Next, the big pinata. It wouldn't bust, so we had to let the adults have a try at it. Emry ended up knocking the crap out of it and slung candy everywhere. Some candy actually shattered and people had it in their hair. Then we knocked off all the cones of it and wore them has party hats.Last but not least. OPENING PRESENTS! Isabel was so funny. She didn't look at any of the gifts. As soon as she unwrapped one, she threw at me and said NEXT! She didn't care what she got, she just wanted to rip the paper off all of them. I hope she didn't offend anybody, her pressents were actually cute stuff. Thank you everybody. After the party was over her cousin, Amber spent the night with her. They stayed up to 1am laughing and playing with all the new toys. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISABEL!!!
Banana ice cream sounds heavenly! And, I am completely SHOCKED Delia made it early. I'm impressed. I bet Isabel was really funny with tearing open her gifts. LOL. Too bad we couldn't be there.
Happy birthday Isabel!!! We miss you!!! Looks like it was a fun party and I like your hair in the picture with the hat on - I know, it's mostly covered, but something about your bangs - you look really pretty. Glad you got to celebrate with family. Merry Christmas!!!
6 comments:
Banana ice cream sounds heavenly! And, I am completely SHOCKED Delia made it early. I'm impressed. I bet Isabel was really funny with tearing open her gifts. LOL. Too bad we couldn't be there.
Holy crap! Isabelle's FOUR! When did that happen?
Crazy she is 4! I can't believe how cute she is! Yoru such a good mommy!
Happy birthday Isabel!!! We miss you!!! Looks like it was a fun party and I like your hair in the picture with the hat on - I know, it's mostly covered, but something about your bangs - you look really pretty. Glad you got to celebrate with family. Merry Christmas!!!
Even I am in shock that Delia was on time! It looks like y'all had a great time though! Happy late birthday to Ms. Isabel.
Post a Comment