Yes, I am a horrible parent. Papa's satellite messed up the other day and so he went up on the roof to try to fix it. I told Isabel not to go up there. I stayed inside messing around and to my surprise Isabel got out from underneath me and climbed up on the roof. I freaked out when I yelled her name and didn't hear a response. I called Pop's cell phone to see if she was with him. Which she was...up on the roof with Pop.
After I went out there and saw her up on the roof with him it reminded me of when I was little just like her and would go up on the roof Papa. He let me help him re-shingle our roof and all sorts of things. My dad is not over protective at all...Can you tell?
4 comments:
That is so funny. Only a Del Priore!
Oh, the memories! We've all spent lots of time up on that roof. I'm glad Pop let us have some adventure.
Yep, I think even Jennifer and I have been up on that roof! Haha! That's a really cute picture!
We were the same way. Mom would always tell us not to get on the roof but any time that my dad would till the garden we would get on the roof and jump into the dirt. We would get into so much trouble not only for jumping off the roof but also because we got so dirty! =)
Post a Comment