I was very excited on Sunday. It was time to give Gabriella her blessing in church. Yes, we have had 2 other kids, but Dad never blessed them personally. He was too shy to do it. He would always stand in the circle, but he wouldn't give the blessing. So with Isabel my Dad gave her her blessing and with lil Anthony Dad's Dad blessed him. This time Dad finally built up enough courage to do the job. I was so proud of him. The blessing was absolutely beautiful. At first we couldn't hear him, but then they stuck the microphone up closer to his mouth so we could hear him. The people who were in the circle was all family. Her Uncle Ethen & Rocco, both granddads and of course Dad. I always love to see when my husband can honor his priesthood power. It is a wonderful blessing to have and I'm glad to see him use it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm so glad he was able to be brave enough - it would certainly be scary for me! but then again, I am glad I don't have the priesthood - because I don't know if i could be that brave all the time! :P hehe
You are so cute, Liz Ann. I love this picture with you and Gabriella. What a blessing she must be to you all! I'm still so happy for you.
How wonderful! Miss you guys!
Oh, that's so wonderful that he did the blessing! I think it's a very special thing that a father gets to do - I'm almost jealous that I can't do it for my kids...almost ;) I LOVE your new pic at the top of your blog in your header. It's a great one of all five of you!!!
AWWW...I wish I could have been there.
BTW, I LOVE your family pic in your header. That is absolutely gorgeous. I like the idea of the white back drop with the khaki and white. LOVE it, LOVE it, LOVE it.
That's great that he blessed her. Rachel's baby was just blessed a couple of Sunday's ago and it was so great to see all the men in the family in the circle.
The family pic is just gorgeous! Y'all look so cute!
Post a Comment