Today I am 36 weeks. The start of my 9 month period. We traveled to San Antonio Wednesday night to stay up here until we have our new little addition to our family. Since this is my last month the doctors want me close to the hospital just in case anything happens. We have been up here now for 4 days and I am already sick of staying in a hotel. The base lodging didn't have any TLFs for the families so we are staying in a single unit. Poor kids have to sleep on two chairs pulled together. I'm sorry. At least it isn't the airman quarters where you have to share a bathroom though. I really would have been mad.
Well, tomorrow is the big day. I have to wake up at 4:30am and call the hospital to see when they want me to come in for my amnio. I don't know why they couldn't just schedule me an appointment. They said they could just do the day not what time. Ugh. This test will determine how well the babies lungs are developed. If they look good enough they will go ahead and do my c-section then. If not than I have to stay up here for another week waiting, and they will take the baby next Monday. I am so nervous. I can't sleep. Obviously because it is 1:30 in the morning. What time do I have to get up again? Oh yeah, 4:30. I really need to get some sleep. I just feel so unprepared. I can't wrap my brain around that I am going to be a Mommy again. I don't know if I am ready or not. It seems like I would be fine, because I already have 2 other kids, but with each child it is different. I really hope that I have the patience to deal with another one. Wish me luck.Here is a picture of the kids kissing the budda belly one last time before little Gabriella comes out, and one of Isabel comparing belly sizes. She always has to be like Mommy.
9 comments:
Hey girlie!!! My prayers will be with you and I will be looking for an update either of a sweet baby girl, or of you having to suffer through more nights in a tiny motel. At least when I was there for about a month to have Daniel we got a TLF, and that was still horrible on the kids. Sorry you didn't!!! Anyway, can't wait to see her, and I wish I was there to be able to hold her and help with the kiddos. Hopefully I'll meet her soon. Take care and love ya!!!
Good luck! You will be in our prayers for sure. You should of called me and I would of stayed home from Del Rio to watch the kids. Do you need anything, how can I help out?
Call me if you can!
Hey Lizann, I hope everything goes well and maybe y'all will have a new baby soon. Anthony kissing your belly looks so cute!
Natalie
Lizzy, you are so TINY! Isabel's belly is almost as big as yours. That's just not right! I guess we have the same genes. I hope all goes well. I'm going to call in a second and I want to hear that you're on the table. Did you ever get in touch with someone to watch your kids???
Lizzy, I just wanted to let you know that you will be in our prayers this week! Good luck, and I can't wait to see your new addition!! :)
Love the belly shots!
Good luck with everything. Keep us "posted".
Good luck with everything! I'm so excited for you. I love the pictures too! (p.s. i know this is the very last thing on your mind right now, but last time i checked i was married to a joe, not a matt! :) love ya!)
Where is the baby?! No wonder you don't have stretch marks!
cute belly pictures! I love little isabel sticking out her tummy too. haha!!
Post a Comment