This is what I woke up to this morning. A NAKED boy in his crib. Anthony has been going through this stage the last couple of weeks where he is obsessed with his family jewels. Every time I see him he his trying to get his hands down his diaper so he can grab his self. If I change his diaper his hands go straight for the you know what. I have to fight him to get the new diaper on. And then he cries when it is finally all covered up. Well, now I guess he has learned how to take the diaper off, because this is how I found him this morning...diaper half way off. The other day I also came into the play room and he had his hands down his diaper and when I made him pull his hand out his little wing wang was peeping out the top of the diaper. I had to tuck that in real fast before I got squirted everywhere. I'm keeping onesis on him or outfits that button at the bottom so he can't get down there anymore. I'm tired of cleaning up poop and pee all the time. It's like I have a dog or something.Sorry there weren't any sheets on the crib I had to wash them. Like I said he has been playing with his self a lot and every night he pees all over the sheets, because his little wang his hanging out the top of the diaper.
4 comments:
haha, that is hilarious. I'm sure all babies go through this weird fascination, but hey, at least you have some funny stories to tell!
Yeah, I think all little boys (maybe some girls too) go through this. Daniel already makes grabs during changings. Thank goodness he hasn't figured how to get his hands in there or to get his diaper off. None of my kids (so far) has taken their own diaper off. I'm lucky!!
Anthony's scar looks sooo good!
Anyway, welcome the boy world!!! As long as he's not grabbing while he's a teenager, you're okay.
I always thought I wanted a house full of boys....but I think I'll stick with girls for now! I would totally freak out! I don't think a boy's fascination with his package ever goes away! Good Luck!
Post a Comment