Tuesday, July 8, 2008
2nd Lieutenant No More
It is official. Yesterday, Dad made his first upgrade in rank. He is no longer the bottom of the food chain for the officers anymore. He has moved up to be a 1st Lieutenant. That's right! He no longer has to sport a Gold Bar anymore...he gets to upgrade to the Silver Bar. I could not be happier. Lets all together say YEEHAW for our pay raise. Everybody could go for a pay raise. Right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congrats!!! But, don't call them brown and blue, call them gold and silver ;) Sounds MUCH better. Enjoy the pay raise - it's one of the best ones, percentage-wise.
LOVE the song! How appropirate! Congratulations on the pay raise!
YEEHAW!!!
Marie, thanks! I changed it to the right wording.
Marina, yes it is a wonderful song, but I was mad b/c I couldn't find the full length version. But at least this one has the chorus, which is the best part and gets my point across.
lizzy you are a crackhead
oh happy day! haha
Congrats to Anthony and congrats to your wallet! Have fun spending some of that cash!
Post a Comment