
Right when Dad got home from his Check ride we had to leave and go to San Antonio for my 6 month checkup. I thought it was good for Dad to get a little break from everything too. He really didn't need to go back to school right away. Well, the check up went good. There weren't any problems or anything so we are good to go. I did find out that my Dr. is LDS. I think one of my friends, Marie, was telling me that there was like 4 dr.s up at Wilford Hall's OB clinic that were LDS, but I guess I forgot. When I met with him he took us back to his office and we saw that he had went to BYU, and he had all kind of church pictures up on the walls and little church figurines. It makes me feel really good that my dr. is LDS, and he his the chief dr. over all the clinic too. How impressing. I just feel so blessed to be able to have really good doctors here who can take care of me. It is wonderful
Also, I want to say as you can tell I am looking pregnant. I am so excited to finally look pregnant for a change. With my other pregnancies I never got big. I mean I did enjoy not gaining weight, but I missed not looking like those glowing pregnant women did. So now I wear tight clothes to show off my belly for a change, b/c I am proud to have one. Yippee
6 comments:
You look STUNNING! You are such a gorgeous pregnant woman! You are truly blessed. And, yes, you are very fortunate to have an LDS doctor. Doesn't that just give you an added measure of peace? I have found that there's just something about our kinship in the gospel that brings in those sweet feelings of comfort, even when we don't know the person. I'm so happy for you!
You look so cute!!! I wish that's how I looked when I was pregnant. Heck, I bet I'm still bigger than you are!! AHHHHH!!! No more babies for me! Anyway, who's your doctor? Is it Dr. Fawcett (not sure about spelling)? It's awesome to have a member as your doctor. Dr. Fawcett was the one who was "in charge" of my ultimate c-section. Of course, a resident probably did most of the work, but he was right there working with the intern and he was in charge.
Marie,
Thanks for reminding me what his name was. I had forgotten what it was. I just remembered it started with an F and that was it, but now that you said Dr. Fawcett I was like oh yeah thats it! Thanks
I forgot! I forgot that you actually lost like 19 lbs when you were preggo with Isabel? You look adorably pregnant. And I'm so glad everything is looking a-ok. And your doctor is LDS? you're in good hands. Nice going. :) I'm crossing my fingers that I get to go down to Wilford Hall to see all you guys this next year. I'm nog pregnant, but they have a good clinic there, I hear (there are only 2 fertility clinics in the air force, I guess, and that's one of them). lol.
You make me sick! Your belly is as big as my butt, Hey, maybe there's a baby in my butt? LOL You and Marina are the lucky ones, while Delia & I are the porkers. Oh, well, what do you do? Good thing my hubby likes some chub. :-)
The song on your playlist "leaving on a jet plane" isn't the version I've heard before. I love that song though!!! Good choice...
You look precious with your little belly!!! I know you are excited, and I'm glad that the appointment went well.
Post a Comment