Most of you probably don't know,

but SC has one of the best Zoo's. I never knew how good of a zoo it was, until you start to go to other places and see what they have. I have to say, so far it is the best one that I have been to yet. Although Philadelphia's was pretty good too.

Well, the week of Easter the family decided to get together and go to the zoo with all of the young kids. So we had a big crowd going but they loved it. It was hard keeping them all together. They kept wanting to run off and hurry up and go to the next thing.

Over all it was pretty good. I want to say Thank You to Delia & Angel for getting us in for FREE. They both have membership passes and still had a lot of visitor passes to give out.
1 comment:
ZOOs are the best! :) I'll have to check that one out for sure.
Post a Comment