Monday, April 28, 2008

New Calling


Today as we were sitting in the living room playing some games after church Anthony got a phone call from Br. Bastian. He asked Anthony if he would mind accepting the responsibility of being the Elder Quorums Teacher. He will teach the Priesthood class once a month out of the book Teachings of Presidents of the Church by Joseph Smith Anthony of course accepted the calling. I know that he will do well in his new responsibilities.

4 comments:

Marie said...

He'll enjoy the calling I think. Teaching is my favorite calling because I love doing it, and as they say...the teacher usually learns more by preparing/teaching than the students do. He'll be great at it! Take care.

Jayci said...

great calling! That's exciting. Those lessons are so interesting!

Anonymous said...

He took over for Daniel! He will be really good for him! Love your template too!

Marina said...

Anthony, we'll share thoughts because I substitute for our teacher a lot. Remember, stick to the book, only cover 1-2 sections (you'll never get through it all), ask thought-provoking questions, and discuss, discuss, discuss. Let the class teach the lesson. You just guide the comments. You'll do great!