
Isabel has been begging us to get her a bike now for quit some time. All of her friends have bikes except for her, and every time she goes out to play she is so sad, b/c she doesn't have one. We have a little crummy plastic bike, you know the ones that you first buy your kids. Anyways, she would never use the peddles, she would just push herself with her feet. I kept telling her I wasn't going to buy her a bike until she learned how to use the pedals on her first bike. I do have to cut her some slack, I mean, the bike was missing a pedal. I know I'm so mean. Well, the other day Dad broke down and finally bought her a bike. She is the happiest girl in the world right now. For the past week all I have heard about was her bike. "Mom can I ride my bike?" "When can I ride my bike?" " Can I go outside and ride my bike?" This girl never shuts up. I have to say she is a pro at riding her bike. She rides so fast I can't walk and keep up with her. I'm going to start sending her out with Dad so he can run and she can ride her bike. That way they both get exercise and I get a break from the kids :-) I'm such a stinker
2 comments:
Awww! She's getting so grown up! She looks adorable on her bike. :)
That's the same bike that Sarah has - basket and all! :) When we got our basket they only had the one left and has lost the straps for it and so a Wal-Mart guy thinking I'm an incapable female put it on for me, WRONG and didn't give me any extra fasteners for it. What he used was single-use ties so if I cut them I would need more and haven't been able to go out and get more, so our basket isn't in the right spot. It's up on the bar above where yours it. The bike looks much better like yours is. Anyway, have fun on walks!!!
Post a Comment