Friday, April 11, 2008

Charleston with the McCllelan's


So I found out that our good old friends from Del Rio were coming into town to visit Charleston for their vacation. I was so excited to meet up with them, since I hadn't seemed them in 2 months and probably wouldn't be able to see them for a long time considering that got stationed to Dover. Well, I met up with them and we went to the Charles Town Landing. This is where the first settlers came through in Charleston. They had a mini little zoo there where you could walk through and see the animals. Which I found out that we have Bison in SC. I thought they lived out west not on the east coast. I never knew how big they were. Peter enjoyed picking on me considering I have lived in SC all my life and I just found out that we had Bison living here. HA HA HA! Well, then you could walk down to the river and see where the boat landed. They usually have the boat in the water, but they were rebuilding it at the time so...
Anyways, Isabel was so happy to see her friends Ema & Sarah again. It was good seeing Marie and them one last time. I hope y'all will enjoy Dover.

1 comment:

Jayci said...

It is BEAUTIFUL there. :) I think I'm secretly hoping for that as our next station. ha ha

THERE'S BUFFALO out there?? Who knew?! I bet Peter really didn't know :P.