Ok, I had to post something else up. I was getting sick of looking at that nasty finger every time I came to my page. Gross! Anyways, the other day I was trying to think of a way to make my life easier. I feel like I am constantly picking up after the kids, and my house is always a wreck...never clean. So, I thought I would combine Isabel and Anthony to share a room, and make Anthony's room the play room. I didn't know how well they would do sleeping in the same room, b/c they are on 2 totally different schedules. I didn't care though. I had to have a play room. A room where I can just shove them in and don't care if they mess it up. So, now the rule is NO! TOYS OUT OF THAT ROOM! So far the kids are sleeping pretty good. And my house is starting to get cleaner. Their bedroom stays clean, b/c there are NO toys in there, and the living room stays clean. Now...the toy room is a different story. It stays a wreck, but I don't care. If people come over I just shut that one door, and my house looks spotless. YAY!!! Now if I can only get my husband to start washing dishes more....


The Play Room


Sorry, I couldn't get the whole room in one picture, so I took 2 pics of each room to get it all in. I know now the rooms don't match, but thats the least of my worries right now. Anthony is just going to have to deal with a pink and purple room until we get a bigger house.
Isabel & Anthony's Room
4 comments:
Cute rooms! Those turned out really good! I want a big play room like that- its a good idea and I bet it will make life (well at least cleaning) a lot easier for you!
Great idea! Funny how we change things around and get different and new ideas on how to keep our house up to our standards. Way to go!
The rooms look great! That was a good idea combining the two of them and then just having a play room. Are they doing ok with the change?
Pam, to my surprise they are actually doing pretty good. It seems like they actually go to bed easier. It's weird. I guess they really do enjoy each others company. It's cute. When Anthony starts to cry she will go over to the crib and stick her hands through the rails to see if he is ok, and hold his hand for him. She says, "Its OK Annoonny, don't cry, your Ok." It's the cutest thing.
Post a Comment