Saturday, January 19, 2008
Yard Sale
I'm glad the yard sale days are over. For the last month I have been going through my house fling boogieing (fly lady term) everything, and finally I decided to throw a yard sale. I posted it in the base paper...only for it to show up a day late. Since the paper didn't come, and I didn't post any signs (base rule) I was worried if people would even show up. I started at 9am to only have 2 costumers. I was nervous that nobody else would come, but once lunch time came around we were swamped. After a long hard day freezing my booty off in 40* weather I ended up making $250...even with no advertisement of a yard sale. How awesome. I'm glad Chelsea came to keep me company and add to the lovely treasures to sale.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ooh..good job on the yard sale! I love going to those, I always find such good deals!
Yippee! Congrats on the baby! How exciting. Wish I could have come to your yard sale...so fun!!
did you sell the tree?? :) haha I bet you made a killing on it!
Jayci...no I couldn't depart from the tree. It looks to pretty in my house to do so. I did get rid of all my scrapbook stuff though ;-(
Post a Comment